CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Hotel rooms are not home...

So we lived in a hotel "suite" for a week and it is IMPOSSIBLE to keep any kind of schedule. Thank you Dick's Sporting Goods for selling a fold-able rocking chair! We would not have made it without it. So naturally I did not exercise once while we were gone, but I am proud to say that last night was our first normal day back and I did workout last night. :) I forgot that part about being sore every day, but for some reason it feels good. I guess because I know I did something.


I do want to take a moment to give a nod to Auburn University. I ROLL TIDE as hard as any Bama fan, but I have to admit how impressed I was with Auburn's campus. Not only is it beautiful, but they are a "green campus" and have recycling stations set up EVERYWHERE! I wish more campuses, or even more cities would do this! If it were just as convenient to recycle as it is to toss something into a trash can on the street, I think more people would do it. There's my soapbox for today.
One of the many recycle stations set up around Auburn's campus AND town.

No comments:

Post a Comment