CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 15, 2012

And the craziness continues....

So I have kinda sorta been offered a job.... totally dependent on another teacher getting board approved in another system so she can move with her family, but long story short I'm going to AP training next week! From what it looks like I'm going to have homework (i.e. reading) every night to prepare for the next day's session. That combined with having little man in a hotel for a week is going to make keeping up my exercise routine interesting. I've almost made it a week now though, and either tonight's workout wasn't that bad or my body is adjusting. I'm not very sore, so hopefully things are just getting easier on my body. :) Anyway, at the advice of several dedicated exercisers I will not be weighing or measuring myself until I've been on this workout routine for several weeks. Until then I guess I'll just update how I'm feeling with it.

To add to my insanity I'm thinking of trying to start weekly or monthly meal planning for my family (ahhh!) and possibly a daily cleaning routine. If I really do start this teaching job in the fall I'm going to need to be MUCH more organized at home to keep everything balanced. I'll let you know how that works out.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it momma!!congrats by the way!! Where is training?

    ReplyDelete